DUBIUM is a multiplayer video game developed and published by MUMO Studio.
DUBIUM is a five-player social deduction game set in a 21st-century futuristic universe. A team of four frontiers and one traitor try to complete missions and escape from a space station while collaborating, betraying, and sneak-attacking each other.
- A Visually Stunning Social Deduction Game – The graphics feature an exaggerated art style that’s out of the norm for social deduction games. Players will interact, explore, and sometimes kill with beautifully animated, cartoon-like characters.
- Configurable Character and Gadget System – Enhance characters by upgrading their gadgets with rewards earned through gameplay. The variety of gadget combinations will allow players to customize their characters to suit their playstyle.
- A Survival Thriller Built for Streaming – Viewers will participate in the game by using a Twitch extension to suggest actions or help make decisions for the streamer that is playing.
- Unpredictable and Suspenseful Gameplay – As long as players complete their missions, how they play the game is up to them. The different playstyles and strategies will catch players off guard. Anyone can stab others in the back for a chance at victory. Players must be wary of each other until the moment they exit the space station.
- Universal Play with Radio Messages – Communicate in-game through built-in voice lines and expressions. This feature makes it easier to play with others worldwide, even if the players speak different languages.